18.12.12

Mahogany and Mustard


So, I’m not gonna lie to you, I wear these leggings like, every damn day. (My baby sister called me out on that one.) Guilty as charged. This is one of my go-to “day off” outfits; high shine leggings with a chunky knit, fur coat, and booties. This mustard sweater has been on repeat lately; it’s made in Germany and it takes “chunky knit” to a whole ‘nother level. It’s seriously like, 1-inch thick! QUALITY. Which leads me to my booties.another Goodwill find. I believe they are of the geriatric nature, but I DGAF because they have this awesome jelly padding inside that makes me feel like I’m walking on a freaking water bed all day long. I wore this out with Britt to do some vintage shopping in Laguna Beach. She insisted that I ask a shop owner what kind of fur my coat was made of. He caressed my arm, looked me dead in the eyes, and muttered out a disdainful, “It’s faux.” (We were slightly embarrassed.) At least now I don’t have to worry about anyone throwing red paint or animal blood all over me, amIright?

Vintage coat. Vintage sweater. H&M leggings. Thrifted booties. Vintae necklace.

Until next time,

Chelsea

6 comments:

  1. i love these pairings together
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the exuberance and confidence you both have! Your individualism is a joy to behold!! xx


    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the outfit and especially that it's all vintage :) You have a great eye for thrift shopping :)

    Une Dandizette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! I love mustard.
    Thanks for the recent comment on my blog. keep in touch :)
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete