26.11.12

PLAID ON PLAID ON RAD


I feel like a mix between someone from the cast of Clueless and a Celtic warrior woman in this ensemble. Think Brittany Murphy (R.I.P) meets Braveheart...the female edition. I know for sure that Cher, Dionne and Thai would approve of my plaid on plaid on cropped sweater. (A concept which was quite confusing to my family on Thanksgiving- it’s called print mixing, people!) As for the turtleneck, I've always steered clear, for two blaringly obvious reasons. (My tits.) But I'm kinda diggin’ them now. Flash a little skin and boom, this ain’t yo’ Momma’s turtleneck ;)

Vintage/thrifted everything. Charlotte Russe booties.

Until next time,

Chelsea

5 comments:

  1. Love this look, so 90s! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    x lauren
    http://www.slowburnfastburn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tartan and Clueless so I am a fan :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live the turtleneck crop look! I can't get enough of it

    ReplyDelete