2.11.12

Minnie Mouse in da Haus




Ah, Disney. Not a fan. BUT, I love me some iconic imagery, a la, my Minnie mouse sweater. I love it in the same way that Andy loved his Campbell's soup, Coca Cola, and Marilyn Monroe. Warhol's Mickey Mouse prints are in the Tate today, and are part of a series called Myths; alongside images of Santa Claus, Uncle Sam, and SuperMan. Take it away, Andy...


OH and PS- Vintage sweater. (YES...I found it with my initial<3) Vintage skirt. Vintage pumps. F21 necklace and sunnies.)

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your skirt and sweater! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look!!! I love the skirt and love that you paired it with a miniie mouse blouse. Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete