31.10.12

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Happy Halloween! This past weekend I went out dressed as a Flapper "Gatsby Girl", inspired by all the behind the scenes pics I've been lurking of the latest GG installment. I got the dress at a thrift shop; it WAS a floor length white gown until I chopped it into a fringed mini dress and used RIT to dye it green. I used some fabric scraps to fashion a head piece, threw on a fur stole, some fabulous diamonds, ankle strap heels, and I was transformed. I freaking love Halloween. PS- I also made my sister's Cleopatra costume from some gold stretch fabric (just a couple of simple stitches and strategically placed safety pins) and as you can see she looked BANANAS.

2 comments:

  1. All of you looked amazing and I can imagine that you had an incredible time.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete