16.4.12

Godard Girl

This outfit makes me feel like I should be cast as a female spy in a Jean-Luc Godard film circa 1964...or something. And since that's not really feasible per se, I opted to wander aimlessly around the Ladjevardi Mansion and make Jasmine take some artsy fartsy photos of me. (Typical, really.) And I spoke in a French accent...the whole time. Now don't get me wrong, I've never actually seen a Godard film. (Sorry I'm not sorry.) However, based on pop culture references I really feel confident that this was the look he was going for. And if I'm wrong, well then at least I still look fierce. PS- Let's talk about the lipstick. This Nikki Minaj for MAC is the new Russian Red. So insanely bright pink..."man repelling" at it's finest ;) F21 beret. F21 scarf. Ray Ban Glasses. Vintage sweater. Vintage velvet skirt. INC shoes. (Sorry I'm not Mrs. MoneyBags and I have to repeat shoes all the damn time. I'm a Real Style Stalker...on a budget. NOT a Real Housewife.)

Vintage hat. H&M fur stoll. Vintage dress. F21 boots. 

6 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog! You have such cute eclectic style :) and extra props for being based out of OC! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic look, love the vintage pieces!
    xx
    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your accessories. Who, I mean where, did you get them from? Your outfit is a cross between Bonnie and Clyde and Bonne A part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage sweater!!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/04/minted-gold.html

    ReplyDelete