13.6.13

The Future of Fashion Blogging? #Satire


Do you dream of living the fast-paced and exciting lifestyle of a fashion blogger? Would you like to travel the world, eat comped meals at 5-Star restaurants, receive all-you-can-wear free clothes from corporate sponsors, attend star studded fashion industry events and sit front row at NYFW? Well now YOU can! With Fashion Blogger Copy Generator (FBCG) becoming a fashion blogger has never been easier!* Our software database is filled with all the tens of words that make up the fashion blogger lexicon- and it is completely customizable to fit your unique branded identity personality. Simply fill in the blanks then copy and paste the content alongside your fave #OOTD photos- it’s really that simple! So, if you’re passionate about shopping, buying shit, and live to take photos of yourself, then grab those Karen Walker sunnies- because your future as a fashion blogging superstar is shining BRIGHT! FBCG membership starts as low as $19.95/month.

*Physical perfection recommended for best results.




>> FBCG Sample #1 <<



When BRAND NAME sent me this ARTICLE OF CLOTHING #1 the other day I was so ADJECTIVE! I knew it would be perfect for the WEATHER PATTERN we’ve been experiencing in CITY YOU LIVE IN. Plus- it totally satisfies FASHION TREND X that every blogger has been spotted wearing- and as my readers know, there is NO trend bandwagon that I won’t jump aboard in exchange for free shit! This ARTICLE OF CLOTHING #1 is seriously so ADJECTIVE- I absolutely adore it! It goes perfectly with ARTICLE OF CLOTHING #2 that I got from BRAND #2. This is the perfect ADJECTIVE outfit for RANDOM ACTIVITY


Gotta run, cheers!







ARTICLE OF CLOTHING #1 c/o BRAND #1. ARTICLE OF CLOTHING #2 c/o BRAND #2. BODY COPY c/o FBCG.


8 comments:

  1. haha this is awesome!!! Don't forget to program in "top *number* *blanks*" and " *number* ways to wear *blank*" posts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keepin it FUCKIN' REAL. Love you.
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha OMG but one thing - it's a lengthy paragraph; there's far too many words! You are awesome!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the best blog posts I've seen in a while, I genuinely was laughing so much at my screen and that's not my usual reaction with most blogs! It's so true, everything you've said, how do you know us all so well?? :D I was very quick to press the follow button!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pure epicness right there. Thank you! Made my day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete