17.7.12

Hotel Maya

 
My boyfriend and I ventured off to Hotel Maya for Brunch on Sunday, and of course my ensemble was subliminally inspired by the Latin America meets SoCal ambiance. We ate way too much food, and tested just how "bottomless" a botomless mimosa can really be. (Still in testing.) I wore this gorgeous, hand painted top that I picked up at my favorite LBC pile sale, La Bamba, and paired it with this Bird of Paradise tropical printed tulip skirt and a pair of pointy toed pumps. I suppose I was going for a Copacabana, chiquita banana by way of LA type thing. Topped the look off with some gold jewelry, cat eyed sunnies, and pastel (faded) hair. Es muy elegante, no?

Vintage Top, Skirt, Shoes. F21 jewelry and sunnies.


2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture, so glamorous! You are the peak of print perfection! Ps can't wait to get almost free mimosas. Luck really is on your side girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mixed up prints. And that hotel looks like the perfect brunch spot!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete