19.11.12

Hi, My Name is Chelsea


So here I am. I’ve entered the blog biz as co-editor of my big sister’s style diary; Pardon My Fashion. When I alluded to the fact that I wanted to start a big, bad blog of my very own, she offered to let me join in on the Pardon My Fashion fun. Considering she is my own personal style icon, (All together now, “Awwwwwwww!”) that decision was a no-brainer. Alright, let’s do this...starting with my skirt. I mean, come on, fabulous, right? RIGHT. And not just because it was $4 (no joke), but because it srsly looks like it costs about $500! The length is perfection, and for digging it out heaping pile of vintage yummi-ness, it is in mint condition. The texture of this skirt is ridiculous and paired with a cropped angora sweater; and a couple inches of skin, this outfit is the perfect balance of sexy with a side of class. OH and the boots...Charlotte Russe. Do not underestimate the power of the Russe. I wore this outfit to a banging soiree at my girl Jasmine’s house. The night was filled with Jasmine juice, good friends, and a 2AM spa sesh.

Until next time,

Chelsea

Vintage angora sweater. Vintage pencil skirt. Charlotte Russe Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment