6.10.12

Karma Chameleon

I am LOVING the oversized silhouette of the season. Which is why I was giddy when I found this colorfully gilded, aztec printed blazer at my local Salvation Army. It LITERALLY has every color of the rainbow, which can be...intimidating, sartorially speaking. The key, of course, was to keep everything else at a minimum. Leather leggings, white loafers, a simple chain link bracelet, and a belt on my head. JK...I don't usually wear a belt on my head. But as you can see, when I do, it. is. awesome. I really don't know what inspired me to wear this contraption on my head. It came to me in a vision while I was dressing and I just went balls to the walls. Experimentation is the name of the game, folks.

Custom vintage headpiece. Vintage blazer. Urban Outfitters leather leggings. Vintage loafers. F21 bracelet.

7 comments:

  1. I've been on fire the last few weeks, photographically speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygod, I feaking LOVE your blog! Thanks for the comment on mine - otherwise, I might not have found my way here. I'm your new biggest fan :)

    And I am so jealous of your Salvation Army. And this whole look is genius - you have some serious styling skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jacket is INSANELY good! You are vintage queen! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this look!
    you are so pretty!

    http://summermarlowe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Thanks for stopping by at my vintage world!!! I love so much your jacket!!!Let's follow each other??
    https://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete