8.7.12

Purple Hair, Don't Care.

 
No...I have NOT been neglecting this blog. I have just been a complete work-a-holic. Gotta make that money, honey! To try and make-up for my absence, I decided to do something crazy and just dye my hair purple. Just for funzees. I just love it; such a pretty color! (Thank you, Summer. You are a hair genius.) So, sorry I was gone forever and here's some purple hair! Seems fair to me? So anyways, I picked up this amazingly luxurious hi lo dress at Goodwill the other day. I LOVE the shiny fabric and the wrap/drape details. SO DREAMY. It will be perfect to layer with thick jackets and thigh-high boots this winter. OMG how I long for layering in the sweltering Summer heat. I am over Summer dressing already. I wore this out to Francelli's Italian Restaurant in LBC with the boyfriend for cheese ravioli's and spumoni ice cream. DELICIO-SO.

Thrift Dress. Wet Seal boots. F21 cuffs. Vintage Ladjevardi collection seashell earrings and chain necklace.

6 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this outfit. Like, I'm dying. I've had purple hair on and off and you totally work it...looks great with the olive green especially!

    Chloe
    http://www.thesweetlysour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our hair looks even better dry! I can't wait for Summer to do my hair again. Btw love that Ladjevardi collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is dress is so gorgeous on you, and love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete